Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Radio-Canada Television mtDNA Interviews


All day yesterday, the plan was that I would blog about postcards and then decide which postcards I would blog about so as to enter them into the Festival of Postcards. Well as you can see, I never did blog about that. Instead I waited for the interviews on mtDNA that I blogged about at the beginning of May when the Radio-Canada television crew drove from Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada to interview me in Massachusetts. Once I saw the interview online, I was so excited at how well the segment was presented that I just could not settle down to write a blog.

People interviewed in the television problem entitled "Cousins ADN" or in English "DNA Cousins" were:

Stephen A. White, Acadian Genealogist, Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada
Lorette Doucet Leafe, Manchester, New Hampshire,
Barbara Le Blanc, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada
Lucie LeBlanc Consentino, Methuen, Massachusetts

It was televised in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada at 6 p.m. Atlantic time and in Montreal at 10 p.m. To view online please click on this link:

Le Téléjournal Radio-Canada and then click on Acadie: l'ADN à la rescousse de la généalogie.

Even if you do not understand French some have told me they were able to get the gist. If you do not understand French, then the upside is that you get to see what we all look like too. My family is showcased. My husband, two daughters, son-in-law and grandson.

Now tomorrow I promise that I will blog all about postcards!

Love,

Your Cousin Lucie


No comments: