Thursday, December 27, 2007


All kinds of great things are happening as 2007 comes to a close.

Today Dick Eastman's daily newsletter highlighted the New Brunswick/Nova Scotia Cemetery project we have been working on. If you do not receive the newsletter you might want to take a look at what Dick Eastman's Newsletter
contains. Lots of interesting tips on new technology,new information available for genealogy researchers and so much more.

The volunteers continue to index the cemetery pages with gusto. What would I do without such marvelous helpers! They are just the best. We accomplish a great deal more when we work together don't we? One person cannot accomplish what many people can and we accomplish so much more than we could ever imagine possible. That is my message to all volunteers.

If you are interested in volunteering for the cemetery indexing or proof reading project we would be glad to have to on board. The more the merrier and the more the sooner the project will be completed.

Early this morning the Canada Gen Web Administrator made my appointment as Acadian Gen Web administrator very official lol.. I will see what I can add to the Acadian Gen Web site and if there is anything you would like to contribute just send it along to me.

Speaking of indexing the cemetery pages, that is what I was in the process of doing when I thought I should post a message about Dick Eastman so I need to get back to work!

Thanks for your visit. I hope you enjoy the information shared on the Acadian Ancestral Home blog.

Love,

Your cousin Lucie

No comments: